Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Best.

He really is.  On here, he's known as 'TOH...The Other Half' but really he should be called The Best Half.  Sounds a little cheesy, I know, but it's for real.

Don't know what goes on at your house when mom is sick, but here's what happens at ours...

After working his regular 8 hour job today, he came home and fed the girls lunch, put them down for naps, mowed the lawn, and cleaned the house...he got them up and outside they went so the house would be nice & quiet for me.  (And yep...it's sprinkler hot out here, can you believe it?!)

I woke up this afternoon to this...god love him.


And to top if off, chicken soup was made, girls were bathed, dressed, and put to bed while I sat my sick little (pathetic!) self right here trying to nurse myself back from this out-of-nowhere, hopefully 24-hour bug-ugh!

And it just so happened that today also marked 12 years for us...(holy crap, right!)...and it's days like these that remind me that I literally have no idea how I would get through my life without him.  Simply the best.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you truly appreciate the days "The Other Half" is "THE BEST HALF".
    Sorry you're not feeling well. A good day
    of rest and quiet should help.
    The girls in the sprinkler are precious.
    He truly knows what fun is! Great job, kudos
    to "BEST DAD" "BEST HUSBAND" & BEST HALF"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete