Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Wondering...

Things I've found myself questioning this week...

Why is it allowed to be dreary & cold in one place for any longer than 8 weeks?

Why do kids draw on everything but the paper you put in front of them?

Why is it that I always seem to pick the worst, longest line at the store?

Why do old people like Butter Pecan ice cream?

Why do they only poop after you put a new diaper on?

Why are Steeler fans so crazy?

Why do they only spill on their clothes when they don't have a bib on?

Why are all the new episodes on on the same night?

Why do you sleep really well on the nights that the kids are up every two hours?

Why do we worry about things that don't end up to be a worry at all?

Why do kids find joy out of jumping on couch cushions?

Why do I always pick the shopping cart that makes the loudest, most annoying sound?

Why can I drink a lot and feel great the next day, and drink a little and feel terrible???

Please tell me I'm not the only one...

No comments:

Post a Comment