Sunday, July 17, 2011

Possibly Useful Randomness

Having your 'easy' child first is punishment.  I guess that's what I get for always thinking Bug was a difficult baby.  Payback is biting me big time.

When your oldest child is done with diapers-completely-it is the absolute best feeling in the world.  For me, it is even better than 'day' potty-trained.  I think this may be the first milestone that has not made me cry!

Homemade pesto.  There's nothing better. 

A half-bottle of blood red nail polish all across your carpet + a bottle of hydrogen peroxide=heart attack avoided.

Two years (5 visits) later, Bug has finally realized the dentist is not out to get her.  Only 4 more visits and Kater-tot will hopefully catch on too. 

Pool memberships.  Essential.  Fabulous.  I like myself a lot more when I'm tan.

Trying to get a 2 year old to stay in a big bed is a real battle.  When we did it with Bug, she was 18 months and was too scared to get out.  This one, like with everything else, has zero fear.  I am determined to win this.  Pray for me. 

No matter how you say it: 'goodbye' 'see you soon' 'until next time'...it still sucks.  Not having certain people in your life is a real downer.

Redbox was a fantastic invention.

Hope the weekend was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment