Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Change of Season, Change of Hobby

Goodbye.  So long.  Or, I guess I should say, 'I'm over you.'  Sorry, Facebook, but the fondness I once shared for you has expired.  It's been fun, but you've been replaced.
I've found a new love.  A new 'something' to take up my time after the house is quiet at night.  It's dangerously wonderful.  It is never-ending.  It has something for everyone.  And I feel like I may actually do something with the knowledge and ideas I gain from this new found love. 

Enough stalling already...time for you to love it too...it's called Pinterest.  It's a place where you can put together your favorite recipes, home decorating ideas, DIY projects, fashion ideas, and pretty much anything you can think of.  My new goal is to attempt to share my favorite weekly finds on here each Wednesday...we'll see if I can make it happen.

Here are a few of this week's faves...

Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest
How simple is this...I want these all through my house.

Source: hgtv.sndimg.com via Megan on Pinterest
And how cute would this be for the girls??


Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest
I've got four out of the eight items shown here covered...halfway there...love this look.

Source:  http://www.cobblestonerueblog.com/tag/zara-kids/ via Megan on Pinterest

I love everything about photography.  I adore this photo. 
If I were ever to become a photographer,
I would make this one of my standard poses. 
And if we were ever to have another baby,
we would without a doubt have this taken of us.

Source:  myrecipes.com via Megan on Pinterest

Apples.  Caramel.  Candy Coating.  Sprinkles.  Hello, Delicious.

So that, my friends is a little of what gets me this week.  If you want to see more favorites, click the red button over on the side of the page that says 'Follow Me on Pinterest' ...it would be great to have you!

1 comment:

  1. Love , love this! Your new Fall border, backround is really nice. This entry is beautiful, what a great idea . I agree with
    you about Facebook. It has lost its punch.
    Pinteres sounds better !

    ReplyDelete