Sunday, October 16, 2011

PSL

I never drank coffee until I had kids.  I was one of those people who always loved the smell, but never the taste.  But once the hours of sleep decreased, the need for caffeine increased.  I am one of the 'foo-foo' coffee drinkers.  Lots of cream, lots of sugar, lots of deliciousness.  And once I got my hands on this little guy, I was in love. 
I'm a sucker for everything pumpkin.  Pie, bread, candles, beer...and by far, coffee.  But at over 4 bucks a pop, this stay-at-home mom's taste for PSLs were brought to a halt. 

Until I came across this..http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/.  I found a recipe for pumpkin puree from scratch and just like that, I was transformed into Martha. 

So I got myself one of these guys...


and in a few short minutes, I had this...


The most perfect PSL ever.  And at my fingertips for under a dollar.  Absolute goodness.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you on that beverage! I also love their Cin. Dolce Lattes. So good...

    ReplyDelete