Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Weekly Faves

I have a gazillion things to be doing right now...but I have more fun looking at stuff I love, so here I sit.  Pinterest is quickly becoming the new craze (if you haven't checked it out yet, click the red tab over on the side of the page and I'll hook you up)...here's a look at some great ideas I came across this week...

Pinned Image
Source:  Pinterest

Write down all of the cute/funny things your kids say and collect in jars-you can even organize them by ages-what a great gift it would be to give to them later in life!

Pinned Image
Source:  Pinterest

Apples filled with caramel...what a great party idea.

Pinned Image
Source: Pinterest

If only they made these in big girl sizes!

Pinned Image
Source:  Pinterest

A perfect example of why craftsman style homes are my favorite.

Pinned Image
Source:  Pinterest

And one of the many reasons I love the movie 'Tangled' so much...
I would love to find my very own floating lantern festival.


Okay...time to get motivated...or at least try!  Have a great rest of the week, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Megs I'm dying! I love those little shoes and craftsmans are my fave, too :)

    ReplyDelete