Wednesday, May 19, 2010

bring it on, baby

I'm going to go ahead and blame it on the "2010 Snowpocalypse"...the fact that I currently have 15, that's right, 15 friends who are pregnant and due between today and January.  I can't get over it!  Everyday someone new pops up with their fantastic news and I am so excited and happy for each one of them.  So, due to the high number and even more so because my memory is absolutely horrible, I am going to use my blog to TRY and keep track of everyone and try to put them in order of when their little ones are to arrive...so, here we go!  (I am also updating when the babies do arrive)
  • Tara-we will welcome baby Molly tomorrow!  yay!  (she waited an extra day & came on Monkey's bday!)
  • Regina-end of May-Ethan born 5/20
  • Meghan-Madison born 5/25
  • Kristen-Carson born 6/17
  • Beth-Julia
  • Emily-Preslie
  • Angie-Chase
  • Christi-Hanna
  • CaSandra-Nolan
  • Sabrina-Brody
  • Corey-Emerson 10/21
  • Amy-Beginning of November
  • Kelly-End of November
  • Karen-End of November
  • Jackie-Beginning of December
  • Mindy-January 2011
  • Nicci-January
  • Jen-February
  • Molly-February
  • Sarah-Feb/March
  • Corrin-June
And...it doesn't end there...as I'm hoping that this post will send good 'baby' luck to yet another few handful of friends who I know are/will be trying to get their name on this list in the next couple months as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment