Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bring on the Sun

I don't know what it is about a sunny day, but it just seems to make everything around you seem pretty good.  It was an awesome spring day here and that brought about some pretty great things...

I decided to go with a '5 senses' theme just to make it a little more fun...

The sight of Monkey REALLY crawling for the first time...she has been 'army' crawling all this time and today she finally got brave enough to get up on those hands and knees and go for it!
...the warmth of the sun baking me while I sat outside and read "1001 Best Things to Do in NYC" in preparation for our trip in a few short weeks-yay!
...the taste of the delicious dinner I finally got motivated to cook this week...first one since last Thursday!
...the sound of Bug and Monkey hysterically laughing at one another as they chased eachother all over the house...(this was my favorite of the day)
...and lastly, but a very close 2nd...what I will call the 'smell of accomplishment in the air'....as my husband surprised me with a possible 'check' off of my bucket list in the very near future!!  I will leave this for a later post once it hopefully happens, but I'm ecstatic about it and will owe him big time!

Here's to many more awesome sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment