Friday, November 19, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

It is one of my favorite days of the year, Oprah's Favorite Things day!  I look forward to this every year and always hoped I would someday be one of the lucky audience members...and although I missed my final chance, it was fun to dream :)  So in honor of this fabulous day, I am doing my own list of a few favorites.  However, unlike Oprah, not all of mine are tangible or able to be purchased in a store...which I think makes them even more valuable.  Some are classics that I've had forever, some are new-found items, and others are well, you'll see.
  • My high heel collection, which would be complete with this new addition
  • Everything Christmas...cookies, lights, carols, smells, hot chocolate, gift-giving, shopping, the spirit...
  • My alone, brainless TV time at night
  • Cheryl & Co. Gourmet Cookies
  • Coming home to dinner in the crockpot
  • Photographs
  • Paula Dean's Sausage Balls
  • Candles
  • My new little blue dress from H&M
  • Watching my babies while they sleep...by far, my favorite of the favorites.
What makes your list?

2 comments:

  1. I'm just watching it now...it's so good! By the way, I'm making those sausage balls soon, they look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can get 6 free Cheryl & Co. cookies right now?? Here's the link.


    http://www.cheryls.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10202&partNumber=SHP57141&cm_mmc=Affiliate-_-Affiliate-LinkShare-_-20090624-_-Homepage&catalogId=10102

    ReplyDelete