Monday, March 22, 2010

Bucket List

A good friend just ran her first half-marathon this past weekend and another friend is preparing to do one in coming weeks, which I am so proud of and excited for them both. I have always WANTED to do some type of marathon or triathlon, or something of the sort. Which got me thinking of the many things that I do want to do throughout my life:

  • Skydive with my husband (we were scheduled to do this a few years ago, but a few weeks before, we found out we were prego, hence its still on the list...)
  • Backpack across Europe (no hotel reservations, no pre-made plans...)
  • Vacation in the Caribbean
  • Be an audience member on a TV show-DONE! Regis & Kelly-May'10
  • Ride a horse
  • Run a half-marathon
  • Watch the Sound of Music (unbelievable, I know!)-DONE! 2012
This post will be left open to add to, as I know I have left many out!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you're not refering to me and 'preparing' to do the half... I am so far from prepared it's not even funny.
    It gives me the shakes to think about just flying to Europe with no agenda... literally, the shakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha-i thought maybe that would give you motivation! and as for europe...that's the non-planners in us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Corey - I'm too big of a PLANNER to go anywhere without an agenda... but it got me thinking... were you thinking of going to Europe WITH the girls, or WITHOUT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Europe is way in the future, once we are 'empty nesters' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold up, hold up, HOLD UP!!! How on earth have you been my best friend for 20+ years, not to mention my roommate for 4 years, and never seen the Sound of Music?!?! From here on out your girls are getting nothing but movie musicals from me! Sheesh Megs...we will discuss this more on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete