Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mama Needs a New Pair of Shoes

It's time.  Time for this mama to make some cash again.  And tomorrow is the day!  Now that TOH is home in the evenings, I have been throwing around the idea of doing some tutoring, and after finally getting motivated (which is definitely one of my shortcomings!) I have landed my first gig.  I'm really looking forward to it and excited to get started.  It will give me a little 'down-time' from the girls a few hours a week, TOH will get some dad/daughter bonding time, I will get the chance to use that 'teacher' part of my brain that I haven't used in awhile, and best of all, mama gets some extra 'fun' spending money to use at my leisure...all sorts of wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea and having that extra for something new will be a good motivator!

    ReplyDelete