Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Go Ahead...Laugh Away

It is well deserved.  I know this.  But here is something that brought me great joy today.

After the cable guy left...sadly disconnecting our bunch-of-crap 'extended' cable, I turned on the television expecting to find only 25 lonely channels...

However, not only do we have a few more than 25, we (for some unknown reason...which I am not going to ask!) have one of my most embarrasing, yet favorite:  The Soap Channel.  Go on...chuckle, giggle, roll the eyes :)  I can honestly say I really do only keep up with one actual 'soap' on tv these days...my mom and college roommate have watched it since high school/scheduled college classes around it (I kid you not)...and it's not a cheesy one where people use magic to make things come back alive or where dead people suddenly are back on the show again.  It's GH and it's not all that bad.  ANYWAY...aside from my one guilty pleasure (at times...as I am not addicted, I swear)...the Soap Channel is one of my favorites for this reason only...continuous reruns of my most-watched shows of the past.  Those being:  The OC, One Tree Hill, and the best of all time...90210. 

I'm out there, this I know.  But Kelly, Donna, and Brenda are some good company to have around on rainy, cold winter days!

No comments:

Post a Comment