Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Easy to Fall in Love

Mulled Cider Candles
Candy Corn mixed with peanuts
Mums
Carving pumpkins
The hunt for Halloween costumes
Bug's birthday
North East Wine Fest
Our wedding anniversary
Open windows
Football, friends, and firepits
Apple cider
Jumping in endless piles of leaves
...and...my all time favorite...
the return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes!

I Love You Fall!

(Looking back at last fall, many good times were had
with these fun little faces around!)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Now don't be fooled,
my heart still belongs in sunny  Arizona, but along with wanting to be closer to family and friends, living somewhere that we could truly indulge in my most favorite season was one of the main reasons I wanted to return back east (or now, south, or mid-west, or wherever it is that we live!) And although we probably still have a good eight weeks of true summer left here...as it doesn't really start to cool down until around Halloween...being that it is officially September, I have dived headfirst into the best season of the year!

3 comments:

  1. What a FUN post! It was 96 degrees in WV today, so it doesn't "feel" like fall yet to me... but I long for my kitchen to smell like a spiced candle!

    P.S. Love that you have more time to blog now w/o cable - the new layout is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. Love Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! ! You have been busy!
    I love your new Fall layout.
    You are becoming quite the artist.
    Your reflection on Ali's birth
    day was fun to revisit.
    I remember the Last Supper story too.
    You have so many great reasons
    to love Fall.

    Remember
    ......engagement day too!
    Many great Fall days are just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete