Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weddings and Babies

They don't always mix so well.  But as I find myself saying more and more these days, we are again outside the box on this one too. 

For us, these two concepts seem to mix a little too  well.  We've been to less than five weddings over the past four years.  I was pregnant with Bug for two of them, and then pregnant with Monkey at the last one.  What's the connection with those two leftover weddings...we welcomed our two baby girls into the world nine months after each of those holy days of matrimony. 

Bringing this up because?...I received three shower invitations in the mail this week.  Bridal Showers.  At this time, I do not believe to be prego.  Attending these weddings better not change that status.  But now looking back at our record...Monkey would go from being the little sister to the middle sister... 

I just finished passing down all of our baby stuff to family members expecting a little girl in the very near future.  A girl I went to high school with just said goodbye to all of her baby stuff and weeks later found out she is pregnant. 
WITH TWINS.

Went to 'the doctor' for that lovely annual appointment this week and he tried to have the 'tubes' conversation with me.  Sorry, doc.  Not yet.  Too young for permanent measures. 
Are these signs trying to warn me??

Maybe TOH should go solo to the weddings...just to be on the safe side.
Kidding.
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment