Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Even Better

You guys rock.  I will repay you someday, somehow.  I knew that some of you were loyal readers, but there were a few great surprises that really made me happy to see! 
The birthday weekend was awesome and you helped me smile even a little more :)

There was...
Girls night (sans kids and husbands)
many, many glasses of wine
great conversation
broken dishes (result of the many, many...)

pampering
ladies happy hour

couples date night
dancing

late-night cooking by TOH
sleeping in until 11am
pancake breakfast/brunch! in bed
napping on the couch
Sex and the City marathon
shopping
an extra day home with TOH
plans made for our CA vacation in a few weeks!

Wouldn't have changed a thing.  Will be a birthday I will always remember.  In a very good place with lots to be thankful for.  The thirties aren't anything what I thought they would be when I was younger. 
They're fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment