Sunday, March 27, 2011

Who Knew?

Who knew that watching a 3-year old dress herself to look like this would make me a proud mama...
Who knew that listening to a 2-year old describe how he is going to find a park while looking through a kilidescope would be so enlightening to me?

Who knew that I liked Boston butt and mint chocolate chip brownies so much?

Who knew that Ebay could be so addicting??

Who knew that a 22-month old who loves to have this much fun could drive me crazier than I ever imagined myself to be...
Who knew that hearing 'potential' news from good friends could bring tears to my eyes so quickly...

Who knew that you would be somewhat disappointed when finding out something you were hoping wasn't going to happen in the first place really wasn't happening...(that's confusing to follow, I know!)

Who knew that 2 siblings could be SO drastically different?

Who knew that doing something so outside the box and fun with your significant other could be so hilarious?

Who knew Sundays could be as fun as they are these days?

Who knew that hearing the words, "I think you are the best mom in the whole.wide.world." could make you melt like they do...

Sometimes it just takes the little things to make you realize how great life really is...savor every little moment you have.

1 comment:

  1. Love you guys. Tons. Couldn't ask for better friends. Brought some tears to my eyes too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete